Friday, April 24, 2009

Simple souls that impart life

I owe my life to my parents.I am grateful to them from the deepest of my heart for what they have made me.I wish that even the faintest region of my shadow be painted with the beautiful and divine colours of their greatness.
Let their blessings, principles and teachings be the ladder through which I can rise above clouds, the life jacket with which I can leave behind the stormy waters, the umbrella to protect me from Sun and the rains, the shield to confront even the toughest challenges of life.
They are the chords of my heart which enable it to beat and hum saying..................
Holy creatures dropped from Heaven
Bestowed with all goodness,but, no malicious burden
They only know how to love and pamper
Even their slightest chide is mingled with utmost care
They would make every possible sacrifice in the world without uttering even a single word
They would starve themselves to make their child live, laugh and prosper well
But, even the slightest remorse and expectation in them won't dwell
Their touch of care is like a free floating feather
The cliff of their shield, even, the strongest turbulence can't weather
They act as propellers throughout our life
They can shred their last drop of blood to paint us alive
Selfless beings that defend us from life's every whirl
They are the oysters that impart us the shine of a pearl
Even if you dislodge their heart and falter on your way,
The heart would sympathetically ask you, 'Are you okay ?'
Earthly beings or Gods, I still don't know what to call them
I think the Creator shaped them because in words, even He couldn't define them !


1 comment:

  1. Hello Di!!
    Love your writings out here....they are simple, yet convey profound thoughts, this post is really awesome...keep writing!!

    regards,
    Nishant

    ReplyDelete