Thursday, April 23, 2009

Budding............

Sparkling shine in eyes
Soft innocent smile on face
The gentle feathery sense of touch
The ignorance of the worldly hues ----
A stage of least botherance
A stage of self satisfaction
Happy in one's own little world
Lost in one's own whim and fantasy,
The reflections of the past
Were still in my heart..
Unaware of nature's laws
I was glad to be a child !
But, lo and behold !
The reflections are gone
Only shadows left behind
Nature has enforced its laws
And acted upon me.....
New are my ways
Newer my thoughts
Strange are my likings
Never witnessed before.
My heart is winged
My mind now fleets
It takes flights of ambitions
On the wings of poessy !
The desire to rise above all
The willingness to stand apart
Whenever I step around
May spectators skip a beat of heart.
Growing love for colours
Choosy in moods and flavours
Imagination running wild
Yearning to be God's favourite child :)
A wish to do my best
To add a pinch of happiness
In this world full of odds
To spray a tint of love
To bloom a garden of roses !
May the Almighty shower blessings
May the womb that yielded me
Impart me such strength
That I leave behind marks
Even after I've tread the beach of life.
These unfamiliar desires
These passionate cravings
Compel me to ponder
Is this the season of budding.................!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment