Friday, April 24, 2009

An old pal !

Truly named and rightly called, he is the 'Son of Christ'.The purest soul I've ever met and who cant even breathe the whiff of sin. His heart is of gold if that's the best comparison.He would silently walk in the footprints made by him as a play-mate.My old pal, Christy, carpetted my life with warmth and hopes in High School.His playful ways and humble nature can remind anyone of the childhood primitivity making him greedy, craving to abjure all ways towards materialism.I dedicate the following to him with utmost adoration...................

What should I do to depict you.
Calling you earthly would ill define you
A creature divine, sent by Lord, The God,
To add a pinch of happiness in this world full of odds-
An embodiment of virtues, compassion and affection
Pudged of grossness as if an incarnation
He sooths many hearts, relaxes many lips
He spreads radiations in the place he visits
The radiations glowed my life on the cherishable day I met him
They brightened it further since the day I understood him
In the early days, I thought him to be great
But, as time followed, he grew reverent and affectionate
He is as innocent and tender as a half-opened bud
But, at times, more caring than a mom to her pup
Anger and malice do not dare to touch him
Good things and feelings can't afford to keep away from him
He is a person, not only I, everyone likes and loves
He is more cute and adorable than a pair of doves
He gifted me with friendship when I had lost faith in it
He redefined the word when all others had fouled it
He is the brightest jewel in my crown, I would always like to possess
To be lucky enough to get him, I always do profess
He knows not how to hurt even the plume of a bird
But, once or more, I hurt him and thought I must have lost him
I thought him to be carried away by others
And so grew envious and suspicious
Then, he was the one to open my eye, He taught me to be patient and to rely
So, here, let me make the heartiest confession
My ways were out of sense of possession
The fear of my jewel being stolen..
The threat of my friendship being broken
Since men want their passion to be reciprocated
I desire my friend to always be bonded
And if at all, my friendship be true
Even if things go out of way, I have the firm belief I say
Time and distance may keep us apart, but, he will always remain in my heart
For, in my life, he's similar to none
I pray for his success and happiness to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment