Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blessed with an errand...The Peregrination

Drowned amongst petals with softness unfelt.A current of unbodied contentment diffusing and oozing. Paragon !
The gift of sleep being re-wrapped with care.To taste the sweetness of a jovial day that confronts.
The crystal clear dew locked with happiness serene.The physical counterpart of my soul being bathed by its life imparting drops.Sweeter than honey, more sacred than the Holy Waters.
My soul as pure as the whiteness of the day.The golden light irradiating me with all seven colours.
The stream of air rejuvenating the life in me.
Resolving and adoring my freely flowing hair.
Nature through with all its ceremonies.
Me,ready to sweeten the world with the drops still trickling that would quench the thirst of innumerabl hearts.To sprinkle joys amidst the odds.To paint the darks of the world with whiteness unseen where everyhting is placid and clear like eternity.
A wish to wipe off all greys with colours bright and beautiful.Inviting every being to get drowned in them.
The day passes by and takes a leave.The tranquility of the evening kissing it a bid.The horizons expanding with alluring redness.Ready to embrace the chant of night that slowly sweeps in for a Divine Reunion.It once again cushions me to cuddle and caress me.To wipe off the heaviness of the day.To narrate stories untold.The glow worms redim my suburbs.The stars wink at me for a magnificent journey ahead.Me again ready to sail above the clouds in a chariot of Pegasus to explore the worlds of perfection and fetch them to my people when the Creator blesses me....
With yet another day,
With yet another night !

No comments:

Post a Comment