Thursday, April 23, 2009

CHILDHOOD IMAGES

The feathery white sheet that covers mountain peaks is only lifeless 'ice' when created by God.
It is the warmth of the Sun that melts it into water and means life to all creations...

 
It is the pull of gravity that imparts it motion and makes it flow...

 
It is the contour of the landscape that decides the direction of its flow !!

 
Likewise, it is God who creates us, they are our parents who bring us to this world, and they are our teachers who show us the way of life and teach us how to regulate our pace when leading it.My English teacher in the final years of school...Mrs.Parul Castle...is a name that is not only a word but a miracle that incorporates the 'warmth' of the Sun, the 'attraction' of the gravity and the 'features' of the landscape for me.

Our coming across each other was no less than a blessing for me.She has a seat in the heart of my hearts which can only be a divine wish. People might not witness her around me but I can still feel her presence.
Having been known to her only since a few years, to me, she is no less than a friend since ages.
I cannot justify the depth and intimacy of our association, still, a thought about her flashes across my mind transforming me into 'Alice In Wonderland' :)
The brightness of her sight even when she is not near me, the softness of her unspoken words, the gentleness of her touch without any physical contact and the communication with her heart without any network makes her my 'Lady Personified'.
Such inevitable and unparalleled fantasy and protection she offers, compels me to give her the status of God's most powerful manifestation - Mother.
The word self-encompasses everyhting in Creation or even that beyond its limit.
But, I do not have words that would encompass my feelings.
What she is to me, is unmentionable - something which only I and my God knows - or may be not even I !

No comments:

Post a Comment