Monday, January 16, 2012

Unlike Me......

 Mounted on the silver sphere, clad in white, flowers intertwined in my free-flowing hair, I descend from the sky and land onto the stage that is lit up in midnight blue.
Yes, this is the moment when I await his arrival….to embrace me and waltz with me to celebrate the joy of life ! I experience sheer delight which I had always imagined. I wish to be swept off, to be carried away, releasing all that I’ve always held within.
Yes, his presence would be like ankle-bells scattered on the floor, causing melodies to resound and rise in unison, to elevate my heart like it was as light as a feather !
I am in the valley of Utopia where thousands of trumpets sing to me in the breeze or may be its my inner bliss. They penetrate every pore in my skin. A gush of ecstasy rushes through and fills me to the brim.
My arms wide open…I wish to sing like no one is listening, I wish to dance like no one is watching, say a thousand words yet uttering nothing. I wish to leap and tell the entire world that I’ve experienced the elixir of love.
I wish to lie on the wet sands and let the waves come to me, caress me, retreating back to gather their charm.
Unguarded and undaunted, I yearn to be enchanted with this feeling I never knew.
A completeness that augments my individuality, a submission that bolsters my feminine strength, an awe that unsheathes all my inhibitions.
Yes, I await it…….!

5 comments:

  1. You have let your emotions flow out in this. One can visualise tgis blog word by word and can feel the flow of emotions in the same....the most different of all your blogs and the best of all till date. Expecting the next to still truimph ahead..all tge best and god bkess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its marvelous to know that somebody so apart in the journey of life can envisage exactly what I've penned down or rather felt it in my every nerve, beyond the common understanding. Love your motivation and I pray I continue getting the same....it helps the inner me come out in different colors everytime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing emanates striking imagination, penetrative thinking and a subtle sense of philosophy. I have enjoyed reading your posts. Keep writing. All d best..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanku Praveer ! Nice to know that you have such varied interests and enjoy my reading...hope I keep enjoying your readership and encouragement ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your writings and visualize the magical words as if am experiencing the same.. Keep writing.. love it ..

    ReplyDelete