Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Girl In The City :) :)

It was like a dream come true when I landed on the Bangalore International Airport, the sunny morning of 20th April !

Rather, it was better than a dream in many senses…….the city of my perfect imagination….!

It’s been ten days I’m here and I feel that every breeze in the air and every drop of the 4 o’clock rains seems to pour down a shower of joy and love.

They seem to silently whisper a thousand lovely messages into my mind that keep flashing in everything I do and everywhere I go.

The flutter of the leaves is like a chuckle that invites me to laugh with them and the thunder is like an urge to join their dance of glee !

The people make me feel one of them with humble acceptance and their cheer keeps my spirit high. Every place I visit, it feels, I belong there and things that surround me are like the way they are meant to be…..


P.S : Hello friends ! Thank you for encouraging me to keep posting and for all your visits and comments. Those who haven’t, please do so. :)

Also, this is the first post, wherein, I am sharing my real-time experience with you all, unlike all my imaginary creations. So, I would be highly pleased to receive your comments on the same.

Wish to keep writing further about my new encounters :)

8 comments:

  1. :)new city,best of luck,hope you are doing well!
    Nirala

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats girl, hope u do fine there

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Rupal.....i know u dont know me but i read ur blogs and honestly u write articutely.
    well i m Arpit's frnd Kamna.Gud job keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u soo much guys !! its wonderful to receive this kind of feedback........do encouraging me !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey,
    new girl in the city....

    your writing and style are as fresh as ever.......just love to read the way you present your thoughts....makes the reader forget almost everything else and just enjoy the article thoroughly.....beautiful post di!!
    keep writing :)

    regards,
    Nishant

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur wrds always seems real whether u share real time experience or imaginary luv the way u write....:)

    ReplyDelete