Monday, September 14, 2009

BLOSSOMING ~~~

 


The bud that was embowered is now by itself, 
To abide by the laws..
And grow up into a beautiful flower
That is destined to bloom and aromatize its suburbs !

But, the wind blows over the petals
The petals reluctant to open up, get pulled both the ways-

Eventually, giving up…

I’m in a mesh of thoughts
Thoughts novel and fresh
They compel me to re-consider, what it means to be happy !

A thousand laughing faces
But, still, the smile lacks…

A thousand arms ready to embrace
But, still, the warmth lacks…

Clusters of words being spoken and heard
But, none strikes a chord in my heart…

A thousand steps to move on
But, still, the path undone…

What my eyes await
And what my soul craves for
Is…………………………..

The stroke that can fill colours
In the shapes I’ve ever drawn
Colours vibrant and beautiful
Colours of life and love

That can beautify my carvings which are complete but unfinished..
Which are sharp and defined, but, waiting…
For that touch of finesse !
For the shades to fill in
Shades light and dark that can accompany me
On every path of life
Not like my shadow
But, like a robe
With which I can move on and walk against the wind !
And still remain embowered in its warmth and fine creases.

No comments:

Post a Comment