Sunday, August 16, 2009

BEAUTY - A Rejuvenator !



I find beauty in the morning dew whose fall is awaited by the night thirsty creatures.

In the greenery that invites me to be embraced and is keen to be mingled with the mud when befooted.

In the sparkle of flowing water progressing since Creation waiting for someone to flow with it.

In a nest of care when the mother feeds its child beak to beak.

In the final stroke of paint that pampers every bud embowered in its leaves….the bud, that boasts of its tenderness when it is half-opened and of its flamboyance when it blooms happiness in two hearts, when all has been said by the petals and not words.

In the narrowest ray serene that emanates from the brim of the silver sphere….at times, shyly hidden behind the puffy clouds attempting to recollect its oozing purity, making vehemence pine and crave….at others, pouting its bosom, vividly defining its elegance paragon, quenching dreary deserts, overwhelming seas and oceans.

In the faint mischievous breeze that floats across my face to benumb my senses….to trifle with my hair and get entangled in its curls so that it can elude my chiding look and befriend my heart as it moves on

In the last drop of water that trickles from wet locks….that gives up its all to mark a trail of water, keeping it drenched in its love till life is sustained and making it yearn for the ambrosia when the bubble of life is nothing more than the invisible air.

In a sleeping face, undaunted of all worries, alluring me to experience the chant of a sweet little kiss to let all consciousness fade away leaving me in a state of charisma.

In the smile that says “All is good” when the road you are trudging seems all uphill and says “I am there” when you are amidst odds.

In the feeling that invokes a gesture when someone holds your hand and all beyond desires is achieved without a say.

Every beat of such feeling orchestrates my heart !
The music is tuned…
To the song of my soul
To the dance of my joys that soporifies me with the elixir of love that imparts life to this what we are leading and not living


No comments:

Post a Comment